360biolabs is comprised of a team of world-class biologists, chemists, and specialists with a proven record of advancing clinical development therapeutic drugs, biomolecules, and vaccines. We have an “every sample counts” mindset and deliver high-quality data, on-time, every time.
Our culture is something we are proud of, celebrating each individual and everything they bring to our team. As a team we are passionate about ensuring our work adds value to the clients we partner with.
360biolabs became part of the BioAgilityix business in 2021. BioAgilytix is a leading global contract research organization focused on supporting pharmaceutical and biotech partners in all phases of drug development. With laboratory locations in the U.S., Germany, and Australia, BioAgilytix provides a wide variety of services supporting the development and testing of therapeutics across many industries and disease states. We have a global outlook, with local understanding & knowledge.
Life at 360biolabs
We have a friendly, supportive, high-performing team and are always looking for like-minded people to join us. When you are a team member at 360biolabs, you will be collaborating with the best people (and technology) in our field, not to mention working in a world-class facility in a great inner-city location.
When you are part of the 360biolabs team, you will:
- Know you are completing meaningful work, benefiting the lives of others.
- Have access to flexibility whilst delivering the outcomes we need.
- See a genuine focus on wellbeing to ensure you can bring your whole self to work
- Have access to an incentive plan
- Be supported in your development (including local/global opportunities, access to Linkedin Learning, lunch & learns)
- Benefit from an active social committee that organise regular team activities and social events (including a netball team and fortnightly drinks)
We are always on the lookout for talented team members to join our team. We have current vacancies for the following positions:
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].
If you believe you would be a great candidate for one of these positions, please complete your details here:
The work is about the science.
The job is about the people.