360biolabs is a team of world class biologists and chemists with a proven track record of advancing therapeutic drugs, biomolecules and vaccines through clinical development. We have an “every sample counts” mind-set, and deliver high quality data, on-time, every time. We are passionate about ensuring our work adds value to our client’s products.
We are an equal opportunity employer, looking far and wide to find skilled, commited and like-minded people to join us. Our culture is something we a very proud of, celebrating each individual and everything they bring to our team.
If this sounds like you, see below for positions currently available. If there aren’t any current vacancies listed, please forward your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Associate Project Manager
- Assist in planning and start-up activities associated with the implementation of new clinical studies
- Review clinical study protocols and write reports such as clinical laboratory manuals, analytical plans and project reports
- Liaise and coordinate with colleagues, partner organisations and client representatives to ensure activities are aligned to deliver study objectives on time
- Develop and optimise biological assays, particularly a range of immunological assays including flow cytometry, ELISA, cellular assays and cytokine profiling
- Conduct validation experiments following international regulatory guidelines
- Sample processing and testing, data analysis and reporting for a wide range of biological assays
- Develop and optimise bioanalytical assays including HPLC, LCMS & LCMS/MS for small molecules and peptides in biological matrices
- Conduct validation experiments following FDA & EMA guidelines for Bioanalytical Method Validation
- Sample testing, data analysis and reporting for research projects, preclinical studies and clinical trials
The work is about the science.
The job is about the people.